Mughals (Culture) | Theme
in > Culture
- Travelling back to the Mughal Era
Let's go back to the Mughal era- The long lasting love
Mughal infrastructure & the language has always inspired the people of writers,art,poets & architects but most importantly the thinking of people.There is a lot of fuss about Mughal weddings,parties being the symbol of rich,superiority and royalty among the upper classes of society,Mughals are a mark of royalty and it's theme gives us a kind of sign of rich tradition to parties and all.Also a depicted in the art of famous artists.
Nothing can beat a Mughal inspiration.SO here have some incredible invitation sets a tone for an incredible upcoming function.Our favourite print since years,envelopes that have Mughal print like elephant or some other royal thing.
Mughal painting is little bit different from other prints so for Mughal party's invitation,have some noble invitation for guests.Give a e card as scroll card like old religious people used at their time & outside the cover,you can print a painting of Mughal emperor and inside the scroll ,write an invitation message in such a way that will look royal.
ROYAL DRESS UP-
* Mughal theme related clothes are always in fashion and are also liked for parties & weddings.The dress should be groom as in superior environment.so at this time, love the wine & if its velvet,will look wonder & with that a necklace of diamond & You can dress up like Mastani or jodha Akbar costume in this Mughal theme party.It is something elegant & will give you a gorgeous look.It will shine bright & with that you can wear peshwa topi that Deepika wears in that movie.
* The Mughal style can be achieved with a red bridal lehenga that Aishwarya wears in jodha Akbar movie .With that some heavy jewellery to make it more exotic.
* Wear a red lehenga with a contrast golden kurta-style blouse. Pair this with a net dupatta .Add a large Jhoomar for more attractive look.
* Outfit of a beautiful red Kanchipuram silk Sari with a contrast of blouse of the peach colour & gold jewellery and red bangles.
* Get ready yourself a blue lehenga skirt with floral prints with a cropped blouse of the same shade.You can make the with net dupatta and let it fall in front & Wear jewellery .
* Get yourself a lehenga with pink base and silver stones on it. Pair it with a contrast blouse of a golden shade with a dupatta as that of the lehenga. You can keep the jewellery with heavy bangles.
Decoration should be noble in Mughal theme party-
There is a rapid rise of the multicultural wedding functions,parties & lot more occasion nowadays .
* If the environment of a function is homely and casual; brightly coloured fabric used for decoration will not only give the event an attractive look but also add warmth. A best way of transforming the space for your function by bringing in bold colours such as dark pink, lime green, yellow, blood orange and red to welcome your guests.
* If we talk about some function in a hall or backyard or big ground then you can use marigold for a bright orange & jasmine that will look beautiful & ethnic.Highlight the space with some accessories, colourful pots, temple bells, traditional rajasthani accessories and different shapes of divas.
* The best part with flowers, you can make rangoli that is the part of every traditional occasion & festival.
* Functions & Events need some creative & beautiful settings by showing unique decor theme to make a vibrant.Choose from vibrant Indian to Indo-Western decoration theme.
* Nowadays, there is a much trend of Photo-booths in functions. Everyone are keen for Photo-booths which make the functions more lively and fun. Decorate the booth with marigold flowers,for a traditional proper Indian function & keep some prop sticks and sunglasses. People will definitely go for clicking pictures there.
MUGHAL DA SHAAHI KHANA-
* How well two cultures can blend together & the main part of any gathering is FOOD!!!. Food is the important part of any culture and it should be made to achieve fusion of cultures via food.
* On a usual functions,people generally keep juice,shakes,wine & different varieties of cold-drink AND our theme is something unique so drink should also be little bit different or royal.so for that Rose Sharbad is the best option with this theme.
* On every function,There is one common dish & that is paneer but here you should do little bit difference and you can take Mughlai Paneer in your menu.
* Laacha Paratha is the traditional & likely thing that everyone loves it.
* One more dish that is available in every function is RICE. You can keep the Shaahi Zeera Rice with varieties of gravy vegges.
Now we are moving to the dessert that is very important after the meal-
Moong Dal Halwa,who will say no to this... people love to it this sweet dish.
Meetha Paan should be there to give the royal effect on food also.
Your guest will enjoy this food ,surely.