Go Green (All) | Theme
in > All
- Poem On Go Green And Clean It Up
Clean up the earth,
so it could be a sparkling clean place for us all !
Clean up the earth,
so we can see the gorgeous blue and green on our planet.
The blue and green will shine in our eyes if we clean it up.
So clean it up,
so that we don't see any garbage ~
any time or any day.
Clean it up
and live in a world of happiness.
The world we live in can be cleaned up and we can be happy!
- Eco-Friendly Kitty Party Food
Recipes for eco-friendly theme kitty party should be very light. All snacks that are to be eaten in kitty party should be organic.
1. Get organic Elmo, Big Bird Crackers from your local grocery stores and serve them in BPA free plastic or glass containers.
2. Cut up chunks of fruit and thread on a skewer for organic fruit kebabs. Serve chilled or slightly frozen. Perfect healthy snack on a hot day after a scavenger hunt.
3. Serve juice in glass cups or biodegradable cups instead of using juice boxes.
4. Make sandwiches out of whole wheat organic bread, peanut butter and if possible, jelly from a local organic farm.
5. Serve cut up veggies with dip for a healthy fresh crunch at snack time.
6. Use a round ball mold to make a round cake with organic cake batter. Secure to the bottom of a serving dish with organic icing. Ice the round ball blue to look like a globe. Let icing harden a bit. Pipe light brown icing to make the continents.
7. Make or purchase cookies in the shape of flowers using organic ingredients and materials. Decorate by piping icing on the edge of the cookies and then filling in with various colors.
- Eco- Friendly Kitty Party Dress Code
Green would gonna be the best colour for the dress up in your eco-friendly kitty theme party. Women can opt green tops or t-shirts teamed up with denims. They can wear sleek chokers and bracelets for some trendy looks. Avoid heels and make-up. Carry white colour caps. Men can go for white t-shirts paired up with blue denims and they can carry white caps.
- Eco-Friendly Kitty Party Invitation
Use ecards to save on paper or use email to invite your guests. You can send whatsapp and snapchat invitations to your guests. Purchase recycled invitation cards and send party information to guests. Send a packet of seeds with a note attached. Write or type “Come and help me grow at eco-friendly kitty Party!” on one side and put the party details on the back. You can use the following lines.
BE THE CHANGE,
YOU WANT TO SEE
IN THE WORLD.
Come and join to celebrate kitty party with eco- friendly theme. Let's go green this kitty party and contribute to preseve enviornment. Come in Green dress and be on time.
- Eco-Friendly Kitty Party Decorations
To decorate, make use of the candles, flowers and greenery already in your outdoor space rather than stocking up on store-bought flowers, and consider using decorations that can be reused (like a fabric kitty party banner, for example) rather than one-time use decorations. Skip the helium balloons in favour of large tissue paper pom-poms. Use eco-friendly plates and utensils made of environmentally friendly and biodegradable materials. Use pots of flowers as kitty party and table decor.
- Eco - Friendly Theme Kitty Party (Give Green A Chance)
The simplest way to define what being eco friendly means is to say that it is the act of living with intent. The intent is focused on not creating harm to environment, and to prevent as much harm from occurring to the environment through your interactions with it. It goes beyond an idea and extends to actual practices that influence how communities, businesses and individuals conduct themselves. Being eco-friendly goes far beyond just turning off lights when you leave the room or separating your garbage for recycling – it is about changing the purpose of how you live.
Seems like everyone is going green these days but what about for kitty parties? Ever imagine a kitty party without colorful streamers and pre-printed party ware? Why not? Here are some practical, eco-friendly kitty party ideas to help plan your own environmentally friendly kitty party without sacrificing fun.